Page 1 of 1

Voluntary Exclusion from Florida Casinos

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:16 am
by joeyru
I have already signed a self exclusion from the Seminole Casinos. How do I go about doing the same with the Florida State contolled casinos?

self exclusion

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:20 am
by horrorfan
You can contact the pari-mutuels. They are controlled by the DBPR of Florida. They have a good self exclusion plan and once you exclude form one, you are excluded by them all. The pari-mutuels are Isle of Capri, Mardi Gras and Gulfstream park. The are all the ones that have slot machines in addition to dog and horse racing and poker rooms. I am glad you self excluded form the Seminoles, that is an important step in recovery. Taking your self away form the action is very positive. I live in a different part of the state, but if i lived near any of them , i would do the same. I go to alot of GA meetings and am very involved in my recovery and that has helped me a great deal. I have been clean for over 2 years now and i feel great. I hope i helped you. If you need any additional information, call 1-888-236-4848. That is the number for the state council and they have a lot of information. I wish you the best.